Alpaca Ball: Allstars
Soccer with Alpacas! Bring the cup home in this hilarious and chaotic physics-based party game for up to 8 players.
Peru-ve yourself on the Picchu and win those Machus!
Dress your silly alpaca up, swing your long neck to hit the ball, then dash after it on your tiny legs. A heady mix of unpredictable randomness, player skill and silly physics allows for comically gripping matches.
* Physics-based engine for unpredictable and hilarious results!
* Frenetic local multiplayer for up to 8 people
* Lead your alpaca to glory in Career Mode (supports 1 to 2 players)
* Or build custom matches with bot alpacas!
* Vibrant pitches inspired by famous South American places such as Machu Picchu!
* Customize your Alpaca!
- Release date:
- October 15, 2021
- up to 8 players
- Sports, Party, Action, Multiplayer
- Salt Castle Studio
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2020 Salt Castle Studio GmbH. Licensed to and published by Leoful.