Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Alchemic Jousts is a 2D action strategy game mixing card game's deck creation and real time gameplay.
Command your elementals and support them with a wide variety of Skills. Control the arena and crush your opponent in one-to-one encounters!
As you progress through the single player campaign you'll be able to discover new Skills and abilities by combining your already known ones and expanding your repertory of weapons to draw from.
- Single and Multiplayer gameplay. Play vs AI and advance through the game's campaign, discovering new Skills and new game modes or challenge a friend.
- Strategic combat, where your actions and skill of execution matter as much as your choices before the match starts!
- Over 180 skills and upgrades to discover. Combine your known skills to discover new ones and expand your arsenal.
- Multiple game modes with different objectives that will make you change the way you play as much as the skills you choose. Those include Combat, Endless, King of the Hill, Attack, Capture...
- Random Global Effects, which change the general rules of each match in subtle or radical ways. The varying rules will keep the game play fresh and require you to consider the Skills you use to approach them!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Strategy, Action, Multiplayer, Puzzle
- Lunatic Pixels
- Lunatic Pixels
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 Lunatic Pixels
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.