Imagine the rain-soaked neon streets of Mega-Tokyo. You, your loyal katana and hordes of mad Yakuzas. There’s no happy ending this time. Take down as many thugs as you can with you!
Akane is a brutal arena arcade slasher based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics where you will:
Face five types of opponents:
● Yakuza Guy - a common mafia pawn;
● Tank - this is the only villain that will require more than just one katana slash to die;
● Shooter - a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Pro tip: they never miss;
● Cyber Ninja - a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defense seems impenetrable. Remember however that everybody has their weak point;
● The Boss - Katsuro, your Nemesis who evolves, gets stronger and more dangerous according to the number of times he gets killed.
Complete missions to unlock new guns and equipment:
● Different pistols;
● Katanas, each with their own unique unique abilities;
● Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills;
● Gadgets that grant small but significant improvements in combat;
● Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Make a good use of your special Samurai Skills:
● Dragon Slash - dash forward killing every enemy on your way;
● Dragon Slayer - kill all enemies on the screen.
- Release date:
- May 17, 2019
- 1 player
- Arcade, Fighting, Action
- Ludic Studios
- Game file size:
- 326 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 QubicGames S.A. / Ludic Studios