Imagine the rain-soaked neon streets of Mega-Tokyo. You, your loyal katana and hordes of mad Yakuzas. There’s no happy ending this time. Take down as many thugs as you can with you!
Akane is a brutal arena arcade slasher based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics where you will:
Face five types of opponents:
● Yakuza Guy - a common mafia pawn;
● Tank - this is the only villain that will require more than just one katana slash to die;
● Shooter - a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Pro tip: they never miss;
● Cyber Ninja - a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defense seems impenetrable. Remember however that everybody has their weak point;
● The Boss - Katsuro, your Nemesis who evolves, gets stronger and more dangerous according to the number of times he gets killed.
Complete missions to unlock new guns and equipment:
● Different pistols;
● Katanas, each with their own unique unique abilities;
● Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills;
● Gadgets that grant small but significant improvements in combat;
● Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Make a good use of your special Samurai Skills:
● Dragon Slash - dash forward killing every enemy on your way;
● Dragon Slayer - kill all enemies on the screen.
From 5/2/19 to 6/9/19, if you own Coloring Book, you can save 20% on this title. Additionally, if you own any of the titles listed below, you can save 50% on this title!
-Astro Bears Party
- Blazing Beaks
- Coffee Crisis
- Escape Doodland
- Grid Mama
- Jumping Joe & Friends
- Mana Spark
- Not Not: A Brain Buster
- Odium to the Core
- One Strike
- Pirates: All Aboard!
- Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded
- Unit 4
- UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 17, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 326 MB
- Action, Arcade, Fighting
- Ludic Studios
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 QubicGames S.A. / Ludic Studios
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.