Airborne Kingdom — the sky city builder. Grow your unique town among the clouds, and fly it across a wide-open landscape
Airborne Kingdom is a stunning airborne city building and management game. Embark on a journey as a small kingdom to expand your population, researching new technologies and buildings, and forging alliances with terrestrial kingdoms. Each journey will begin on a unique procedurally-generated map encompassing three distinct areas with 12 cities to discover.
Soar through the skies as you complete quests, gather and manage resources, and work to keep your kingdom balanced both literally and in service of the needs and desires of your workers. Ultimately it is up to you to unite all of the kingdoms together into a single alliance guided along by the legendary Airborne Kingdom.
- Design and build your flying domain, from a single bobbing fan, to a sprawling Airborne Kingdom
- Manage lift and propulsion so your city can move and explore
- Attract migrants from the cities and settlements below, each with their own distinct wants and desires
- Meet and barter with the cities on the ground, combining their knowledge to form new technologies
- Change your play-style every game, with a sprawling, randomly-generated map to explore
- Never-ending fun with New Game+ and Sandbox modes
- Release date:
- November 09, 2021
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy, Adventure, Role-Playing
- Freedom Games
- The Wandering Band
- Game file size:
- 883 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©The Wandering Band, Published by Freedom! Games, all rights reserved 2021