Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight game with battles spanning both World Wars, featuring seven campaigns and 49 missions that engage players in white-knuckle air battles and secret missions across Europe and North Africa. An impressive selection of famous aircraft of the era is available to the player, each showcasing specific strengths and weaknesses in the battle for air supremacy.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars challenges players with an exciting mix of mission types, including patrolling, sneaking/stealth, hit & run, bombing and escort objectives. Mission objectives are presented in an animated, graphic-novel style format as cockpit chatter keeps the game lively and fun. An upgrade system lets players tune their planes’ performance between missions, allowing for more maneuverable and faster aircraft, while also boosting their wingman’s skills.
Casual pilots and veteran simulation fans will appreciate the game’s dual control schemes – either arcade, for simpler, faster control, or simulation mode, for more fine-tuned and realistic control. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars – extends its replayability with several multiplayer modes for up to four players.
- Jump into the Cockpit – Fly more than 16 aircraft from both World Wars, including classic biplanes like the Sopwith Camel to the Messerschmitt BF109 and the Spitfire. Push the limits of secret prototypes such as the Bolchowitinow BI-3, Gloster Meteor fighter jets, and the Horten H IX, a forerunner of modern stealth bombers.
- Customize your Aircraft – Add speed or maneuverability as you shred your enemies in vicious aerial dogfights, leveraging airplane customizations that best match your playing style and mission requirements.
- Battle in the Real World – 24 real-world inspired maps including Berlin, Belgrade, Slovakia and Tobruk will challenge your battlefield piloting skills across 7 campaigns and 49 diverse missions.
- Aces and Rookies Welcome – Newcomers can jump in and play quickly, thanks to the accessible arcade controls. Combat aces can switch to simulation-styled controls for more precision and realism.
- Take to the Skies with Friends (or Enemies) – Show everyone you’re an ace in eight player Dogfight, Team Dogfight, Capture-the-Flag and Destroy & Protect multiplayer online exploratory gameplay.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 26, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- File Size
- 1.5 GB
- Action, Simulation, Arcade
- Games Farm s.r.o.
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars © 2019 Games Farm s.r.o. and Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Games Farm s.r.o. Published by Kalypso Media USA Inc. Games Farm, Games Farm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Games Farm s.r.o. in EU, US, and/or other countries. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner. Reference to a particular make, model, manufacturer, and/or version of aircraft is for historical accuracy only, and does not indicate any sponsorship or endorsement of any trademark owner whatsoever. All aircraft models are designed to have flight characteristics realistically replicating their respective era aircraft. All aircraft trademarks and trademark rights are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.