Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
New warplanes once revolutionized warfare — and the gripping aerial battles of the Second World War have now also found their way onto Nintendo Switch™. Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defense of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honor and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).
In the arcade flight simulation Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
- Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
- Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val", or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair".
- Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.
- Release date:
- March 26, 2019
- up to 8 players
- Simulation, Action, Arcade
- Games Farm s.r.o.
- Game file size:
- 1.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers © 2019 Games Farm s.r.o. and Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Games Farm s.r.o. Published by Kalypso Media USA Inc. Games Farm, Games Farm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Games Farm s.r.o. in EU, US, and/or other countries. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner. Reference to a particular make, model, manufacturer, and/or version of aircraft is for historical accuracy only, and does not indicate any sponsorship or endorsement of any trademark owner whatsoever. All aircraft models are designed to have flight characteristics realistically replicating their respective era aircraft. All aircraft trademarks and trademark rights are the exclusive property of their respective owners.