Adventures of Chris
Embark on a global adventure in this ‘90s-inspired platformer about a chubby underdog kid with wacky superpowers.
Oh wow, I'm actually kinda surprised you scrolled down this far...that's awesome! My name's Chris, and I'm so excited to tell you about my game! It’s a ‘90s-inspired adventure platformer about the totally normal adventures I went on as a chubby kid back in 1995 - traveling the world, learning useful abilities, and, naturally, getting kidnapped and turned into a balloon by cartoon villains. Thankfully, I escaped and learned to use my transformation as a kind of superpower. I got to learn all kinds of cool stuff - how to throw fireballs and lightning, how to bounce around like a basketball and rocket around the earth. It's a neat story...I think. I really hope you'll enjoy it - I had a lot of fun making it!
• Uncover a sinister story in a quirky, cartoon-like universe.
• Explore 9 locations around the world in any order you please, plus the Kingdom of Lost Balloons and more!
• Build Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate hero by upgrading him with unique special moves and abilities that you can customize to your style.
• Learn (or purchase) increasingly powerful spells and techniques.
• Battle bizarre villains across the globe, including samurai cats, cyborg penguins and whiny vampires.
• Float or fall through unique platforming challenges.
• Two additional full game modes, including bonus content - a more difficult and humorous Mean Mode, and Developer Commentary.
• A variety of unlockable content and secrets to discover, including an in-depth backstory.
• Numerous difficulty settings, including "Ridiculously Easy" for players who prefer to never die, and "Hard for No Reason" for crazy people.
• Snort out loud with a game chock-full of laughs.
- Release date:
- October 08, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Graffiti Games
- Guin Entertainment
- Game file size:
- 537 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Copyright Guin Entertainment, LLC 2020