Please enter your date of birth
Challenge the horrifying reign of Nazi terror and battle an immortal evil in Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics; a turn-based tactical strategy game set in the Achtung! Cthulhu
Led by Eric ‘Badger’ Harris, your team of allied warriors must battle behind enemy lines in the midst of World War II. Outmanned, outgunned, and up against an evil of mythic proportions, the battle has only just begun.
-INTENSE TACTICAL COMBAT: direct a squad of allied heroes in intense and innovative turn-based ground battles.
- WEIRD WORLD WAR: explore the Lovecraft-meets-WW2 universe of Achtung! Cthulhu like never before with Mythos-inspired enemies and a story-driven campaign handcrafted by John Houlihan which ties directly into the pen and paper roleplaying game narrative.
- LIGHT VS DARK: Encounter vicious Shoggoths and other unspeakable evils and harness the power of the ancient light, in a bid to save mankind.
- BATTLE through each and every mission, from stealthy reconnaissance to all-out bullet storms, to thwart the enemy at every turn and reveal the scale of the evil they plan.
- INNOVATIVE GAMING SYSTEMS work in the background allowing you to develop your own style of tactical gameplay and momentum in battle, but witness too many horrors and the psychological damage could see you unravel, mid fight!
- BUILD YOUR TEAM: characters have unique skills that can be unlocked and levelled up in different ways, and weapons can be modified to give you the advantage in battle.
- COMPELLING STORY: Based on the series of games and books by Modiphius Entertainment, Achtung! Cthulhu is an incredibly compelling narrative that will have you gripped.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics © 2018 Ripstone Ltd. Published by Ripstone Ltd and developed by Auroch Digital Limited. "Achtung! Cthulhu" is a trademark and copyright of Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.