PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's AdventureWii
Only Pikachu Can Save the PokéPark!
The first Pokémon™ adventure game on the Wii™ console puts Pikachu™ at the center of a fun, expansive world filled with adventure, Attractions and Pokémon.
The Rare Pokémon Mew™ summons Pikachu to the PokéPark to find the missing Sky Prism Pieces, so it’s up to Pikachu to save the day!
- Playing as Pikachu, players start their adventure at the PokéPark and play a variety of Attractions that are in each Zone with the help of many different Pokémon. As Pikachu, players compete in Skill Games and Attractions in this action-packed adventure!
- Players interact with and befriend some Pokémon by defeating them in Skill Games. Once players befriend a Pokémon, they can compete in certain Attractions playing as them. Players can compete in the challenges multiple times to try and beat their high score.
- Players use the Wii Remote™ controller turned sideways to navigate through the PokéPark, while different motion controls are used in the various Attractions and Skill Games.
- Players can take photos of their favorite Pokémon in the game and save them to an SD card (Optional sold separately).
- Release Date
- Nov 01, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Creatures Inc. / The Pokémon Company