PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's AdventureWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Only Pikachu Can Save the PokéPark!
The first Pokémon™ adventure game on the Wii™ console puts Pikachu™ at the center of a fun, expansive world filled with adventure, Attractions and Pokémon.
The Rare Pokémon Mew™ summons Pikachu to the PokéPark to find the missing Sky Prism Pieces, so it’s up to Pikachu to save the day!
- Playing as Pikachu, players start their adventure at the PokéPark and play a variety of Attractions that are in each Zone with the help of many different Pokémon. As Pikachu, players compete in Skill Games and Attractions in this action-packed adventure!
- Players interact with and befriend some Pokémon by defeating them in Skill Games. Once players befriend a Pokémon, they can compete in certain Attractions playing as them. Players can compete in the challenges multiple times to try and beat their high score.
- Players use the Wii Remote™ controller turned sideways to navigate through the PokéPark, while different motion controls are used in the various Attractions and Skill Games.
- Players can take photos of their favorite Pokémon in the game and save them to an SD card (Optional sold separately).
- Release Date
- Nov 01, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Creatures Inc. / The Pokémon Company