A Night at the Races
You have the night to win a clandestine tournament. Lead the rankings, get the prize, pay your debts, escape hell.
You’re invited to the arcades tonight. Compete illegally with other players for the top of the global leaderboards. You need the prize money to survive.
● A unique narrative - you play as the player, and face their challenges on and off the screen.
● Challenging Arcade-Platformer gameplay - easy to learn, hard to master. Perfect for speedruns.
● Online ranking leaderboards - by level and global.
● Great playtime value - around 200 levels and additional game modes.
“This is a game you can't put down, mounted in a frame about a game someone can't put down. Play this game!” - Eurogamer
DEVELOPED BY Mushy Jukebox
“I wanted to create a wild and unpredictable story wrapped in engaging gameplay, where you become someone living in a dystopian world, spending his time playing a platformer in a warm summer night.”
- Umut Derviş, creator of A Night at the Races
PUBLISHED BY Nakana.io
“We publish games that aim to offer a new experience. The hybrid nature of A Night at the Races creates a unique synergy between the story and the action.” - Mikaël Bourget, founder of the publishing label
- Release date:
- September 03, 2021
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Mushy Jukebox
- Game file size:
- 484 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Mushy Jukebox / Nakana.io