Please enter your date of birth
· Multiplayer up to 8 players!
· · Play as a gummy with up to 8 Friends online or in the couch!
· Easy to play, hard to master
· · You can sit down, smash all the buttons and have fun or... use the right move in each situation to take your opponents down!
· Different game modes
· · Hot Potato, King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch... The fun doesn't stop on the classic Free for All mode.
· Tons of levels to play with different game style and mechanics
· · You'll find something new in each level. Each one has a different way to be played. Have fun discovering all their secrets!
· Lots of different gummies to play with
· · Each of them has slightly different stats. You can choose between many different colors and there are also unlockable gummies!
· Crazy fights based on physic simulations
· · Awesome hits and incredible throws. Every fight is genuinely unique.
· · Taunt your friends to celebrate your victory... or to make them go after you.
· For all ages
· · It's fun and easy to play for all people. You can even play with your granny!
A GUMMY'S WORLD
Warning! In A Gummy’s Life, gummies have come to life… And they are unmanageable!
They have invaded the city, they are all around: in the football stadium, the park, the fortress, the fair… even on the flan.
Their non-stop free-for-all fights gain people’s attention because of their jellied funny movements, but their blows are solid and well-aimed. Due to their ingenuity, they convert the elements of the landscape into insurmountable obstacles. They seemed so sweet!
Choose your favorite gummy among a great variety, customize it to your taste and enjoy playing and laughing with your friends or your family. Attack! Only one can remain.
Show who is in charge of the sugar!
A Gummy’s Life – a game in which the winner is the one who enjoys the most. But fun does not end yet, because the game will be updated with new levels and characters which will surprise you.
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
© EP Games®
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.