Guitar Hero MetallicaWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Play as Metallica and over 20 guest acts in Guitar Hero® Metallica®.
• Play as Lars, James, Kirk and Robert and experience what’s it like to play like Metallica
• Shred on guitar, rip on drums and wail on the mic to a set list featuring over 45 hits from Metallica’s illustrious career and a wide variety of other legendary artists personally selected by the band, such as Alice In Chains, Bob Seger, Foo Fighters, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Queen
• Perform in the band’s most epic concert venues and in stages from around the world
• Using the updated Rock Star Creator and Music Studio personalize your Guitar Hero Metallica experience
• Play with a full band in a single room or online with up to four gamers to shred together regardless of physical location
• Compete against other gamers in Face-Off, Pro Face-Off; or with up to eight-players in “Battle of the Bands”
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Mar 29, 2009
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Music, Rhythm
- Activision Blizzard
- Budcat Creations