Visually stunning platforming. Run and jump to pulse-pounding music. Brutally Challenging.
Visually stunning, hilarious, and infinitely challenging.
Critically acclaimed, adored for its style and praised for its spot-on platforming, the original Electronic Super Joy is legendary. Now you can play it on Wii U™!
Electronic Super Joy is a brutally hard platformer set in a world of pulse-pounding electronic music. Run, jump, smash and fly your way through weird and different levels, with low-gravity, world rotation, giant monsters and swarming missiles.
- Levels designed around the music, not the other way around.
- 60 levels, 6 worlds, 4 bosses.
- Wii U version Includes all bonus levels and the Micro Hell DLC
- 8+ hours of gameplay.
- Double jump, ground-pound, flying, spaceship piloting, low gravity, you name it!
- Over an hour and a half of unique electronic music!
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 05, 2015
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Broken Rules
- Michael Todd Games / Broken Rules
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.