We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 20, 2008
William is being held captive somewhere inLyoko by the evil virus X.A.N.A. and it's up to you to help the Code Lyoko Warriors find and free him! To achieve this goal Ulrich, Yumi, Odd an Aelita must complete a number of challenging missions in the different sectors of the digital world of Lyoko. X.A.N.A. has created a new virtual world consisting of Replikas based on Lyoko. To get to William the Code Lyoko team must first destroy all of the Replikas from inside as well as the Super Computer linked to each of them hidden in strategic locations around Lyoko and protected by tough high tech bosses. Their final challenge is to defeat the mysterious and dangerous Volcano Replika containing the very core of X.A.N.A.: a crater containing a number of towers one of which contains William…
Code Lyoko 2 on NDS combines high-tech gadgetry and adrenaline-packed missions in an innovative blend of adventure, combat and space shooting gameplay. Journey to the virtual universe with your favourite heroes to and experience another chapter in an RPG adventure that's out of this world!
• Explore the five different environments of the Digital World: Forest,
Desert, Mountains, Ice field and Volcano territory
• Fight against more than 20 different enemies, super tough bosses and the brand new monster from season 4, the Kolossus. Each enemy is characterised by their own individual visual, behaviour and stats
• Carry out exciting missions with Odd, Yumi, Ulrich and Aelita each with individual skills, weapons and stats and get back-up from Jeremy by summoning special attacks only he can program!
• Some attack commands triggers mini games. Complete them successfully to increase the effect of your attacks!
• There are 5 missions to complete – one per territory. Each territory holds 10 battle areas as well as a boss fight resulting in 50 battle areas on Lyoko, 50 battle areas on Replika and 5 boss fights for a total of 105 battles!
• Battle against your friends in 3 different multiplayer modes using the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi connection and find out who has the genuine team of Code Lyoko Heroes and whose team is made up of Replicas
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.