Tetris Game Reaches New Heights on Nintendo 3DS™
Loved globally by people of all ages and all cultures, the Tetris game continues to be one of the most widely recognized video games of all time. Now, Tetris fans can experience the game like never before on the Nintendo 3DS. Featuring over 20 fun‐filled game modes, Tetris for Nintendo 3DS delivers a rich mix of both traditional and never before seen ways to play the Tetris game. Jump into the game with the familiar Marathon mode, or test your skills in the all‐new fast‐paced Fever mode. Witness remarkable graphics and special effects using the stereoscopic 3D display on the Nintendo 3DS. Clearing lines has never been so fun!
- Over 20 Tetris game modes!
- Featured Game Modes: Marathon, Computer Battle, Fever, and Survival
- Party Game Modes: Stage Racer Plus, Shadow Wide, Jigsaw, Tower Climber, Capture, Fit, Bombliss™ Plus, Sprint, and Master Mode
- Augmented Reality Game Modes: AR Marathon and AR Climber
- Local Multiplayer Game Modes (2P–8P): VS Battle, VS Stage Racer, VS Shadow Wide, VS Capture, and Co‐op Tower Climber
- Download Play Game Modes (2P–8P): Marathon with Everyone, Fever with Everyone, and VS Battle
- Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection Game Modes (2P–8P): 4 variants of World Battle
- Discover new exciting Items for Fever using SpotPass™
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 18, 2011
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- HUDSON SOFT CO., LTD.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.