Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
THE INFAMOUS BALLOON THIEF HAS STOLEN THE EARTHS PRECIOUS SEASONS AND SEALED THEM AWAY IN HIS MAGICAL BALLOONS. IT IS UP TO YOU TO RELEASE THE MAGIC STORED INSIDE AND BRING LIFE BACK TO YOUR PLANET ONE SEASON AT A TIME!
A revolutionary puzzle game thats fit for all ages. Point at the screen to aim and link a series of balloons to create satisfying combos! Watch as the seasons beautifully animate and bring the planet back to life, releasing different graphical elements to represent each month.
Revolutionary Controls – The first puzzle game for the Nintendo Wii to
offer a series of control schemes. Utilize the Wii Remote to point,
link and shoot the balloons with pinpoint accuracy. Play with classic
controls by turning the Wii Remote horizontally and using a
conventional control option with the +Control Pad.
Modes – Various modes for puzzle game fanatics. Play the intense Story
Mode and survive through all of the seasons. The Puzzle mode offers
200 mind-boggling puzzles that will surely test your thinking
abilities. The VS CPU mode will let you test your speed against a
- Multiplayer – Two players can battle and test each other’s ability to think and react fast. The optional settings offer various modes that change the battle experience giving players a numerous amount of multiplayer functions.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?