Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS.
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS. Play as your favorite characters from Resident Evil history in re-mastered challenges from Resident Evil 4 and 5. Players can combat evil in 30+ missions, and take the battle online with Wi-Fi or local co-op. Utilizing the brand new ‘Skill Slot’ system you can also customize your characters, making them more effective in dispatching the zombie hordes. Plus, the game includes an exclusive demo of the brand new blockbuster from Capcom: Resident Evil: Revelations.
• Online Co-op: Partner with a friend, either through the Nintendo 3DS’s
WiFi or AdHoc networks.
• Frantic Gameplay: Battle hordes of classic Resident Evil enemies, compiling high scores to share online.
• Iconic Characters: The biggest names in Zombie extermination, including Chris Redfield, Claire, Jill, Wesker, Krauser, and Hunk.
• Skill System: Define your playstyle with dozens of unique skills and upgrades.
• Console-Quality Graphics: Play a handheld shooter without sacrificing visuals or controls.
• Exclusive Demo: Get your first taste of Resident Evil: Revelations, the next chapter in horror.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 28, 2011
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.