We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Fall 2012
The next installment of the hit RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise is here…and this time, it’s in 3D!
Meet the Rocket Coaster Company, an energetic and small group of coaster fanatics. Run by your father, a world-renowned roller coaster genius, the RCC is poised to change the world with its incredible designs and style. Unfortunately your father is a bit of a scatterbrain and is far too busy dreaming up new rides and roller coasters to get the company off the ground.
This is where you, the player comes in as your father has decided that spending your time helping him out is more important than your summer vacation! Aided by a friend of the family and an old retired theme park industry veteran, the player is tasked to take the reins to get a foothold in the theme park world. Take on jobs, help design coasters, and even manage your own theme parks as you push the RCC to the top!
• An extensive coaster construction system and robust theme park
customization with a user-friendly, touchscreen toolset
• A deep and immersive management simulation experience compressed into a handheld form, creating a challenging yet manageable take on the genre for players of all ages
• An entirely new gameplay mode called "Coaster Story", which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
• The open-ended "Park Sandbox" mode allows more experienced players to start building their theme park without a moment’s delay
• Keep your Peeps happy as you manage and customize your park with a wide array of attractions, concessions and more
• Take a wild ride on your coasters in 3D and capture your own face in the action
• Gyro sensor allow players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
• The auto-complete function allows players to effortlessly complete a full roller coaster circuit with a simple tap of the stylus
• Share your coasters with friends through StreetPass™
• Invite friends to your theme park through Mii Plaza™
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.