Daisy Fuentes PilatesWii
Tone, strengthen and transform your body with the first interactive Pilates experience designed exclusively for Wii.
Are you ready to get fit in a fun new way? The first Pilates for Wii title is coming! You’ve heard celebrities talk about the wonders of Pilates, now you can firm, tone, and strengthen your body in the comfort of your home. Set in a lush tropical resort hosted by Daisy Fuentes, a world famous TV celebrity and Pilates spokeswoman, expertly guides you through 10 fundamental exercises from the Beginner level all the way up to Advanced using the Wii Remote™ and the Wii Balance Board™. You can also create and customize your own Pilates workouts with your favorite exercises. Voice prompts from Daisy and the in-game timing bar provide you with instant feedback on your pacing of each exercise. You will love what Pilates can do for your body!
- Learn the Essential Core Pilates Exercises – Work out using just the Wii Remote or opt to include the Wii Balance Board in your routine. This program includes varying degrees of difficulty that will ensure a great workout for all skill levels. Daisy Fuentes lends her voice to the tutorials ensuring that you are properly coached on the correct motions.
- Customizable workouts – Select from 5 pre-set routines that are designed to target different areas of your body. You also have the freedom to customize up to five of your own to keep your routines fresh which will keep you motivated.
- Perfect your Pilates moves and stay on track – By using Wii controls, you will get instant feedback on your movements from the on-screen timing bar. This will help you get the most results from every session. Track your weekly workouts and view results to see how well you have performed each individual exercise.
- Health and fitness tips – Daisy Fuentes provides exercise and healthy diet tips throughout the program to encourage a holistic approach to health and well-being.
- Habla Español? Daisy instructs Spanish-speaking Pilates fans as well, so choose the language setting you prefer."
- Release Date
- Aug 04, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- SEGA of America
- I2G / Collision Studios