A Boy and His BlobWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A tale of friends, heroes and…jellybeans?!
When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil emperor, the blob comes to earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that’s terrorizing Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime.
- Experience the heartwarming story through an all-new, hand-drawn and animated presentation designed exclusively for Wii.
- Teamwork is key: the boy has limited movement and strength, so you must use your blob friend to transform into useful objects to get to things or places the boy cannot access alone.
- Transform the blob into 15 useful items by feeding him jelly beans such as the all-new Cream Cannon and Bubble Gum Bouncer and classic beans like the Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack and Tangerine Trampoline!
- Travel through the Blobolonian Outskirts to the Emperor’s Citadel in four breathtaking worlds featuring 40 levels filled with hidden treasures!
- 40 additional challenge levels will put your skills to the ultimate test!
- Battle baddies and evil bosses that terrorize Blobolonia, including the Serpent, Quadruped Beast, and even the Blobolonian Emperor himself!
- Unlock bonus content including original concept art, videos and more.
- Release Date
- Oct 13, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle
- Majesco Entertainment
- WayForward Technologies