Available Now Coming Jun 13, 2011
Wii Play: Motion
Twist, turn, and move like never before with fun, motion-controlled experiences that come bundled with the Wii Remote™ Plus controller! Grip it like an umbrella, and tilt it around your body to ride gusts that blow you up, down, and to the finish line of a windy race course, or hold the controller like a mallet to strike pesky vermin from stealing vegetables from your garden. Players can even point the controller around the room to help find and capture invisible spooks! With multiple difficulty modes and game variations to unlock, up to 4 players can get caught up in the big action of the Wii Play: Motion game. For anyone looking to pick up another Wii Remote Plus controller, Wii Play: Motion is a great value that features 12 games and a bundled Wii Remote Plus controller.
Wii Play: Motion has twelve fun, new motion control experiences for everyone
- Immerse yourself in 12 fun and exciting games with challenging game play variations. Utilizing the Wii Remote Plus controller, up to 4 players* can play a variety of games with unlockable modes.
All of the games can be played in single-player and multiplayer modes
- No matter how many people are going hands-on with the controllers, everyone in the room can participate in the fun of Wii Play: Motion! Games offer rich single-player experiences and even better multiplayer fun. Master the easy-to-pick-up controls and share the fun with others!
Wii Play: Motion combines fun and value in a powerful package only for Wii
- Wii Play Motion includes one Wii Remote Plus controller, making this title a must-have for any Wii owner. For those looking to add an extra Wii controller to their collection, Wii Play: Motion combines twelve full-featured games and a Wii Remote Plus controller at an incredible value.
*Certain multiplayer modes require additional Wii Remote Plus controllers, each sold separately.
Also compatible with the Wii MotionPlus accessory.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 13, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Motion-Based Action, Party, Lifestyle
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?