Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The video game where you are the hero
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game.
The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf's world, Magnamund!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
- A seamless experience that includes all 4 acts of the story. Discover what happened at the frontier village of Rockstarn, explore the Sunken Forest and unveil the secrets of the Shianti Temple. Then, take the fight to the enemy storming the fortress of V’taag. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
- A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
- Write your own story through multiple choices.
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- Wield Lone Wolf's signature weapon, the Sommerswerd, to unleash devastating attacks that can change the tide of any battle!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 16, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Adventure
- Forge Reply
- Forge Reply srl con socio unico
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
LONE WOLF TM & © Joe Dever 1984-2018.
JOE DEVER's LONE WOLF video game© 2018 realized by Forge Reply srl con socio unico.
All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.