Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!
Prove yourself a Portal Knight by levelling up your character, crafting epic weapons, and vanquishing foes in real-time in this cooperative, 3D sandbox action RPG.
Explore dozens of randomly-generated islands! Build almost anything! In a world torn apart by the Fracture and terrorized by the Hollow King, you and your friends are its only hope!
- RPG character classes including warrior, ranger and mage.
- Tactical action combat.
- Epic boss battles.
- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds.
- Meet the colorful inhabitants of the land, complete their quests, and recruit them to your home.
- Architect your own island! Create AMAZING structures quickly and easily in Creative Mode!
- Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies.
- Build your home with dozens of materials and furnishings.
- Join your friends in 4-person cooperative multiplayer and 2 player split screen.
- Random Events.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- November 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Role-Playing, Adventure
- 505 Games
- keen games
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
© 505 Games 2015. Published by 505 Games. Developed by Keen Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.