Available Now Coming Sep 27, 2012
Kart Krashers is a single player game where the player drives their kart through an exciting 10 stage circuit that spans the globe, and beyond!
Each stage has three uniquely laid out events, for a total of 30 challenging competitions. The goal is simple: collect stars and smash into objects to achieve the highest event score. Earn enough points and you will win up to three Golden Wheels in each event, which are the key to advancing in the Kart Krashers competition.
The competition starts with a team of two drivers. Emily Prix is a young girl that can fix just about anything, and who needs the Kart Krashers prize money to help her struggling family. Cross Ranson is a talented and motivated driver with attitude and a flair for danger, but is plagued by a mysterious curse that can only be broken by winning the Kart Krashers competition. Throughout the course of the circuit you will meet up with three new drivers, each with their own motivations, and each bringing new Kart capabilities and driving styles to your team.
As you unlock stages more and more of the mystery of the Kart Krasher competition is revealed. Earn enough golden wheels and your team will win the grand prize, and the honor of being known as Kart Krashing champions.
There are achievement medals to be won, and high scores to be set.
Don’t miss out on a chance to be a Kart Krashing legend.
• Combines Kart Driving with Platforming
• 30 Unique Events
• Unlock mystery surrounding the competition
• Achievement Medals
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sep 27, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Sports, Racing
- PublisherBig John Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?