Available Now Coming Oct 12, 2010
My Baby 3 & Friends
Reveal your nurturing side and give your baby all the love and attention it needs to grow and develop. Introduce your baby to new environments, puzzles and toys, and even interact with another baby and a puppy. My Baby 3 delivers all of the fun parenting and baby milestones from the series, but layers in more activities, skills and interactions!
• The baby game sim is back: the third installment in the My Baby
franchise that has sold over 1.8mm units worldwide
• Use the Touch Screen, Stylus, and even Microphone to interact with your baby in new and exciting ways at any time
• Care for and stimulate your baby: change, bathe, feed, cuddle, and play with your baby. Take baby for walks and introduce objects and even language to help baby develop important skills
• Slide, swim, swing, play fetch with a dog and interact with another baby in 3 brand new, fun filled, environments: living room, garden and park
• Enhance your baby’s hand-eye coordination with 30 new skills: play with the ball, pile up the cubes, make puzzles, and more!
• Spark social development: For the 1st time in a My Baby game, make your baby interact with another baby or a puppy
• Customize your baby’s physical appearance and then go shopping for cute clothes and accessories
• Decorate your nursery by selecting from 6 new room themes and more than 350 items
• Snap photos of your adorable little tot to send to family or earn money by selling them or entering into competitions
• Experience the joy of parenting with life-like baby sounds: happy, crying, tickled, and baby-talk
• Brand new to My Baby: Choose the skills YOU want to work on with your baby in a non-linear way
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?