Follow John Carnage in his post-apocalyptic adventure in the world of Mad Carnage, created in collaboration with Evan Currie, a bestselling sci-fi novelist!
In the world after the Great War, you will take control of intimidating petrol beasts, each with their own unique weapons and gameplay mechanics. Upgrade your cars, then battle it out in Campaign mode or on one of the 8 Custom Game maps! Invite a friend for local Multiplayer versus! Can YOU survive the Mad Carnage?
- Engaging strategy gameplay
- Advanced tactical challenges demanding flexibility
- Immersive storyline, created by a best-selling sci-fi novelist
- Customizable upgrade system
- A 20-level Single Player Campaign
- 8 local Multiplayer maps for either 2 players, or practice against an AI
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 02, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Strategy, Adventure, Board Game, Other
- Drageus Games / QubicGames S.A.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Drageus Games S.A. / QubicGames S.A.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.