Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Inspired by a classic game from the golden age of arcades, Quest for the Golden Duck allows you to bring up to 3 more friends in a co-op game. Or take control of the monsters in PvP game and prevent the other team from stealing all the gold from the castle.
Lured by rumors of untold treasures in an abandoned castle, you stumble upon a secret tunnel some prisoners used to escape from its dungeon. Your quest is to find the fabled Golden Duck, a magic artifact of limitless power.
* Single player campaign with 5 playable heroes
* 2-4 player co-op campaign
* PvP game: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 modes for 2-4 players
* 100 handcrafted levels
Major gameplay mechanics:
* Run around the maze and collect all the gold while being chased by spooky monsters.
* Complete the levels before the time runs out to get extra lives.
* Lure monsters into traps and away from treasure. Hide and sneak behind their backs.
Items and powerups
* Power Gem allows you to chase down and banish the enemies
* Ice Bomb freezes all the enemies on the screen
* Clover Leaf makes you invisible
* Pick up keys to unlock doors
* Use secret passages when enemies are closing in
Great PvP fun for parties
In versus games, players side with Team Heroes or Team Monsters. Heroes have to collect all the gold, while monsters have to chase them down before the time runs out. Heroes can use powerups to escape tough situations.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 22, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Party, Multiplayer, Arcade, Action
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Bigosaur
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.