We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2012
Travel the world as a popular babysitter caring for babies and helping them grow, keeping both the babies and their parents happy in order to ultimately open your own dream day care business.
• As a babysitter you’ll see all your babies grow up in 3D. Follow your realistic babies through different development stages, from 6 to 18 months. Watch your babies develop their own unique personality and abilities.
• Show off your babysitting skills & bond with babies like never before:
o Watch, hug & even talk to your baby via voice recognition
o Play peek-a-boo via facial recognition with the camera
o Take your baby to the park & watch him or her interact with other babies. You can even meet other babies and players via StreetPass
• Travel to different countries to babysit: Choose your destination city from San Francisco, Shanghai, Rome, Paris, Tokyo and more
• Customize your babies’ look and room and manage your budget to buy baby clothes & accessories.
• Progress through the game and earn a great reputation as a popular babysitter, allowing you to ultimately open your own day care business!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.