Are you ready to show off your Tactical Mind?
Immerse yourself in the best strategy gameplay since Checkers! Spawn your pawns wisely, level them up and destroy the opponent's Crystal! Play a progression-based Single Player campaign, or duke it out with a friend on one of the fourteen local Multiplayer maps. Become a Master of Pawns with your Tactical Mind.
- Created for Chess, Checkers and board game lovers
- Completely unique gameplay mechanics that dare you to adapt on the fly
- Advanced tactical challenges that demand flexibility
- Gather energy, spawn and upgrade Pawns
- Attack and disable opponent’s Pawns
- Engage your intellect
- 28 progression-based Single Player levels
- 14 local Multiplayer maps for 2 players
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 22, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Board Game, Strategy, Puzzle, Education
- Drageus Games / QubicGames S.A.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© QubicGames S.A. / Drageus Games
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.