Xenoblade Chronicles X Special EditionWii U
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
X Marks the Spot
Special Edition includes:
- The Xenoblade Chronicles X game
- A gorgeous book of concept art with more than 100 pages, featuring select art for the very first time
- A unique USB drive modeled after the game’s “Lifehold Unit,” pre-loaded with a selection of 10 music tracks from the game’s memorable soundtrack
- A limited-edition matted 5x7 art card of a painting done for the game by illustrator Takashi Kojo
The next massive sci-fi role-playing game from Monolith Soft, the creators of Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade Chronicles, comes exclusively to Wii U. A terrible intergalactic war leaves just a handful of Earth survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment. Players engage in battles against powerful creatures of all forms and sizes using the deep battle system that builds on the triumphs of Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii.
- Riding and controlling a weaponized mech, players can explore every inch of the massive open world displayed in gorgeous high-definition graphics. The world is filled with strange and imaginative creatures, from small bugs to giant dinosaurs.
- As characters improve in different classes, they will learn new combat and defensive skills, or Arts. Players can customize the Arts palette as their characters learn new Arts. All Arts have a “recast" time – once cast, the player must wait out a “cooldown" period before that Art can be used again.
- Players can customize everything about the main character's appearance, including gender, shapes, height, skin color, voice and tattoos.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Dec 04, 2015
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Monolith Soft
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.