Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
We Are Tekken
For the first time on any Nintendo console - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 delivers completely updated features and the most comprehensive Tekken experience to date. Play with the largest Tekken roster ever, in all new stages, utilizing fully re-engineered multiplayer functionality for optimum online matches. Enjoy exclusive Wii U features including special battle modes and exclusive costumes. Play like a pro with easy shortcuts on the Gamepad. The sickest combos, amazing graphics and best selling fighting game franchise of all time is here - get ready for the next battle!
- Mushroom Battle - Pick up different mushrooms to enable unique power-ups
- Exclusive Costumes - customize with Nintendo cross-over costumes
- Touch Panel Moves - use the Gamepad touch panel to execute move sets and combos
- Multiplayer Match - fight in a 2-on-2 tag team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- Pair Play - the ultimate team brawl with up to 4 players each controlling a character
- Fight Lab - learn the mechanics & combos of Tekken + customize combot's moves & appearance
- Largest Roster - More than 50 playable characters - the biggest Tekken roster ever
- Tekken Channel - replay video of matches to analyze your hits & misses for the next fight
- New Stages - Fight in your favorite countries and locations around the world
- Tekken Tunes - mix in-game music to play to a new soundtrack or import your favorite songs
- Classic Modes - Arcade, ghost, versus, team, time attack & survival
- Customization - the most detailed set of customization options yet seen for Tekken
- System Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Fighting
- PublisherNAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?