We Are Tekken
For the first time on any Nintendo console - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 delivers completely updated features and the most comprehensive Tekken experience to date. Play with the largest Tekken roster ever, in all new stages, utilizing fully re-engineered multiplayer functionality for optimum online matches. Enjoy exclusive Wii U features including special battle modes and exclusive costumes. Play like a pro with easy shortcuts on the Gamepad. The sickest combos, amazing graphics and best selling fighting game franchise of all time is here - get ready for the next battle!
- Mushroom Battle - Pick up different mushrooms to enable unique power-ups
- Exclusive Costumes - customize with Nintendo cross-over costumes
- Touch Panel Moves - use the Gamepad touch panel to execute move sets and combos
- Multiplayer Match - fight in a 2-on-2 tag team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- Pair Play - the ultimate team brawl with up to 4 players each controlling a character
- Fight Lab - learn the mechanics & combos of Tekken + customize combot's moves & appearance
- Largest Roster - More than 50 playable characters - the biggest Tekken roster ever
- Tekken Channel - replay video of matches to analyze your hits & misses for the next fight
- New Stages - Fight in your favorite countries and locations around the world
- Tekken Tunes - mix in-game music to play to a new soundtrack or import your favorite songs
- Classic Modes - Arcade, ghost, versus, team, time attack & survival
- Customization - the most detailed set of customization options yet seen for Tekken
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.