Bigger. Better. MORE CHOPS!
The game loved by millions of players all around the world - Timberman, now has a brand new, polished axe! Are you world-class wood chopper?
Enter the digital forest and find out! Discover the Nintendo Switch version of this classic, casual game - slice and dice trees in an arcade-style, challenge your friends and be the fastest timberman alive!
Timberman now features a single player challenge, to test your skills and unlock as much as 56 characters, and local games to have fun with your friends!
Grab your trustworthy axe, become a true Timberman, and chop trees in 3, unique game modes:
- Classic Timberman: train your axe skills, gain exp to develop your account, and beat your personal high score - in a classic, single-player, infinite tree mode. Chop as fast as you can and avoid branches! Prove you're the REAL THING!
- Hero mode: be the hero and rescue birds from their nest in a burning woods - gain eternal glory and sweet loot! Can you reach the top of a tree and find a golden egg?
- Race: join the race and be the fastest Timberman in a fun, tree-chopping competition! Play with up to 4 players and test your chopping skills against others in a crazy, fast-paced match! First on the finishing line WINS IT ALL!
Join millions of players playing Timberman, now on Nintendo Switch - featuring brand new, exciting game modes, plenty of crazy new characters to unlock, and more fun than ever!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 03, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Sports
- Forever Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Forever Entertainment S.A.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.