Available Now Coming Jul 15, 2008
NCAA Football 09
Feel the Electricity of Big Play Saturday. For the first time ever, NCAA Football 09 is on the Nintendo Wii!
Now everyone can compete using EA SPORTS All-Play. Get ready for the most fun you've ever had with a college football game. Celebrate your own way after a BIG touchdown during the Wii-exclusive Crowd Hype moments to improve your team's abilities on the field. NCAA on the Wii is the most accessible football experience. There are different playbooks available on the fly for all skill levels and the most approachable controls. Everyone from a novice to an experienced player will have blast playing together.
- ALL-PLAY allows everyone to play like a pro from the novice player to an experienced NCAA Football gamer. Whether you’re a newcomer to NCAA Football 09, going back to the basics, or just eager for a light-hearted game, try out the All-Play controls. A simple shake of the Wii Remote at the correct time performs all of your main actions, including snapping the ball, tackling, evading, kicking, and passing. You can also remove the Nunchuk, and the CPU will control your player’s movement.
- After that big touchdown you can stand up and celebrate with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Raise the roof, dance, or just go crazy. The bigger your motions with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the more hyped the crowd gets. More Crowd Hype earns you additional Mii fans, which results in a stats boost for your players and can provide that timely momentum swing when you need it.
- Unleash your school spirit in an action-packed, 11-on-11 Mascot Game as your favorite sideline heroes take the field and put their pride on the line. See if your mascot has what it takes to beat the opposition and give you something to cheer about.
- New Arcade style visual effects bring even more fun to the field. With ball trails, big hits, and sprint trails, the college football experience jumps to life like never before.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?