Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back for an all-new adventure!
Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, travel back in time to save Springdale, and witness the origin of the Yo-kai Watch!
As the cause of all of life's troubles, Yo-kai are hiding everywhere! Explore the seaside town of San Fantastico or the sleepy village of Harrisville in search of new Yo-kai to befriend. Then time travel 60 years into the past with a new hero – Hovernyan – to ensure the Yo-kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved! For the first time, battle friends* online or via local wireless to earn rewards for the main adventure. To earn more, guide a Yo-kai through an all-new 4-player co-op action mode! Plus, you can trade Yo-kai Medals with friends, too! Collect, detect, and connect real-world Yo-kai Watch™ YO-MOTION medals,** for use with the Hasbro produced Yo-kai Watch Model Zero™ watch**, and scan the codes on the back of the medals to get in-game content, like new Yo-kai, items, or other bonuses.
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend—each with a unique look, personality, and Soultimate Move
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai on your Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people's problems, and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions
- Touchscreen-based battle actions initiate powerful Soultimate Moves, purify inspirited Yo-kai, and heal your Yo-kai
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas, such as the countryside village Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago
- Befriend different Yo-kai depending on the version you play
- Team up with up to 4 players in Yo-kai Watch Blasters, an all-new action-based local multiplayer mode*
- Connect via the StreetPass™ feature with other players to discover Yo-kai you haven't found in your game yet
- Challenge your friend's team over the Internet* or local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles
- Use the Yo-kai Cam to snap photos of your friends, and see what Yo-kai they’re like
- QR Codes® and Passwords will offer you in-game coins; use them on the Crank-a-kai to have the opportunity to get hard-to-find Yo-kai or other items
- Get one of three special Yo-kai (Buchinyan, Noko, or Komasan) by using data from the original YO-KAI WATCH game
- Additional quests and activities like bike races, Gate Globes, Baffle Boards, and more!
- The initial production run of the physical version of the game includes an exclusive Yo-kai Medal from Hasbro that gives Jibanyan a powerful new in-game Soultimate Move when scanned into the game
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Sep 30, 2016
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Additional games and systems required; sold separately. Wireless Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com. ** Each sold separately, available 10/1/16. © 2016 LEVEL-5 Inc. Nintendo 3DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2016 Nintendo. QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
YO-KAI WATCH 2 Bonus Offers
Those mysterious and mischievous Yo-kai are back in a brand new adventure, and now you can get some fun bonuses when you purchase the game!
If you buy a physical version of YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits or YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls from a retailer, you can get an exclusive YO-MOTION Medal from Hasbro that gives Jibanyan a powerful in-game Soultimate Move when scanned into the game. (While supplies last.)
If you purchase a digital version of either game through Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop, you'll receive a code that gives you a chance to battle and befriend a special Yo-kai.
For more information, be sure to check out http://yo-kai.nintendo.com/yw2/.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.