What's Cooking? with Jamie OliverNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
What’s Cooking? with Jamie Oliver walks players through virtual and real-life cooking situations, from shopping to chopping, dressing the dish to serving up meals.
Create, enjoy and share! Jamie Oliver is with you every step of the way. Whether you are at the supermarket or at home in your kitchen, Jamie is with you on your Nintendo DS to inspire and assist you.
- Learn to Cook with the Best! - Have fun while Jamie shows you how to create 100 of his delicious recipes.
- Test it then try it - Try out Jamie’s recipes in one of 10 virtual test kitchens using real ingredients; then try it at home.
- Cook against the clock - Challenge yourself to make the perfect dish in no time and become a master chef.
- Your own personal shopper - Create and store your personal shopping list so you never leave anything behind.
- Create and share - Store up to 100 of your own secret recipes and share with your friends using DS Multi-Card Play.
Follow in the footsteps of your favorite chef and become a culinary master. Fun games and interactive step-by-step instructions guide you on a cooking journey, whether you're a beginner cook or a brilliant chef!
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Oct 21, 2008
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous