Available Now Coming Jun 05, 2012
Madagascar 3: The Video Game
- Play as Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria.
- Action-adventure, platforming and mini-game circus fun.
- Explore exciting European locations of Madagascar 3!
- Drop in and out co-op gameplay support!
In Madagascar 3: The Video Game, adventure with the entire cast of Madagascar including Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo and Melman the Giraffe while you find a way home under the perfect cover: a traveling circus. Travel across Europe to promote the circus by completing missions, performing amazing publicity stunts, and dazzling the crowd with a mini-game based circus extravaganza!
- Travel, adventure and explore in the exciting and worldly European locations of Madagascar 3!
- Multiple Playable Characters: All the Madagascar favorites are back – Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria. Also featuring all new show-stopping characters from Madagascar 3!
- Action-adventure, platforming and mini-game circus fun for Madagascar fans of all ages! Explore iconic locations around Europe & perform show-stopping circus acts, Madagascar style!
- Two Player Fun! A second player can jump in and out of the game at any point for fun co-op gameplay.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 05, 2012
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- DeveloperTorus Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?