Meet the New Crazy!
Rayman Origins is a comic adventure set in a lush world with over 60 levels teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies.
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids® returns to his roots to bring us Rayman® Origins: a side-scrolling, platforming adventure!
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day. It is up to him and his pal Globox to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
- A Massive World: Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of platforming gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... and more!
- Variety of Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core but also features many elements of action, adventure, shooter, and beat-’em-up gameplay.
- Street Pass Functionality: Taking advantage of the Street Pass, you can share your progression, number of collectibles, time played, unlocked achievements, and avatar with others.
- Unique Approach, Unique Game: Rayman Origins was created by Michel Ancel with a small team of artists and developers to produce not only high-quality graphics and gameplay, but a creative and unique experience.
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 06, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Ubisoft Casablanca
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.