Nintendo has trained people's brains and made fitness fun. Now Personal Trainer: Walking gives the simple act of walking a high-tech twist. This title comes with two Activity Meter™ accessories that record every step users take and when they take it. Personal Trainer: Walking translates the data into interactive graphs that help users set goals and see their progress over time.
- Users toss an Activity Meter into a pocket or purse, or clip it onto a belt, and Personal Trainer: Walking does the rest. The meters record every step taken throughout the day and can be synced to send data wirelessly to a Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system.
- The software converts users' information into fun, interactive graphical displays. These "life rhythm" readouts allow users to discover interesting facts about their levels of activity throughout the day and help them avoid being sedentary. Data for up to four users can be stored on one game card. Users can even clip a meter to a dog's collar and record walking data for their pets as well.
- Personal Trainer: Walking invites users to set daily walking goals, but it also helps them to recognize their activity patterns over longer periods of time. It records up to five years' worth of walking data to help users track their progress. This collection of data can motivate people to set new goals and become more active.
- Personal Trainer: Walking is the first Nintendo DS game to use Mii™ characters. Users can import their Mii characters from the Wii console or create new ones using the Personal Trainer: Walking software. Users can even create Mii characters for their dogs.
- The "Walk the World" feature lets users draw pictures on the face of the Earth using the total number of steps they take, while users who have wireless broadband Internet access can see a display of the total steps taken by users around the world on their virtual journey to other planets in "Space Walk."
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.