Rune Factory: FrontierWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The farming and adventure simulator, Rune Factory, grows onto Wii.
In the frontier town of Trampoli, our hero must cultivate the land and
pursue relationships that may lead to friendship, or even love and
marriage. Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to do virtually everything,
from farming and fishing, to knocking on neighbors’ doors and even
swinging your sword to protect your town from the evil that lurks
• Life-like Interactions – Pursuing relationships with characters may lead to friendship, or even love and marriage. The more you interact with the townsfolk the more prosperous the village becomes and the more newcomers will be attracted to it.
• Dynamic Ecosystem – Cultivate and harvest crops on fields strewn throughout the game. Growing crops attracts Runeys (spirits) which live symbiotically with fertile land. Catching Runeys and releasing them on your land and around the town creates an interactive environment that will affect the growth time and quality of the plants you produce.
• Dungeons, dungeons, dungeons – Varied dungeons are secreted about the game area and a very special one soars right above your head if only you can reach it... Filled with areas to explore, creatures to fight or tame, and rare items to collect, they can be an adventurer’s dream or a brave farmer’s greatest resource for special crops. Seek your fortune or battle to your heart’s content.
• Intuitive Wii Controls – Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to do
everything! Till the land, swing your sword, even knock on your
neighbor’s door. (Also compatible with the Classic Controller.)
- Release Date
- Mar 17, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Simulation
- Marvelous Entertainment, USA Inc.