B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bowser)
Bowser crashes the latest Mario Party, the first installment of the series on the Wii U console. In the new Bowser Party mini-games, play as Bowser himself and face off against up to four others playing as Mario and friends. Control Bowser using the buttons, motion controls and touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller in different ways, and wreak havoc as Bowser in each mini-game while the other players strive to survive.
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party mini-games, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk or blast other players away. Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad. It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them.
- Colors and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini-games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.*
*Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Mar 20, 2015
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.