Bravissimo! The entire orchestra follows your performance of 15 great classics.
By playing each day, your ability may increase. Earn the bronze, silver and gold medals for each song, completing all different levels. A simplified music score is shown on the upper screen and a full piano keyboard on the touch screen, guiding beginners note by note on their first steps.
• Air on the G string (J. S. Bach)
• Frühlingslied Op. 62 (F. Mendelssohn)
• Gymnopédie No. 1 (E. Satie)
• La Campanella (F. Liszt)
• Gnossienne No. 1 (E. Satie)
• Pavane for a dead Princess (M. Ravel)
• Rêverie (C. Debussy)
• Piano Concerto No. 1 (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
• Etude Op 25 No. 1 (F. Chopin)
• Of foreign lands and peoples Op 15 (R. Schumann)
• Impromptus Op 142 D. 935/2 (F. Schubert)
• Impromptus Op 90 D. 899/3 (F. Schubert)
• The Seasons Op 37 June (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
• The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
• The 4 Seasons: Winter 2. Largo (A. Vivaldi)
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Apr 18, 2011
- No. of Players
- 1 player
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.