Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Local Coop Fun
The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work together (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
● Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
● Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
● ... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you…
● ... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
● Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
● Local co-op gameplay
● Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
● More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
● 8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
● And timechallenges for each level
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 10, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Platformer, Action, Puzzle, Multiplayer
- Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Klonk UG
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.