Fasten your seatbelts and take a thrill ride through Crash City, causing mayhem wherever your tires take you! You are an undercover spy working for a top secret agency; you never know who to trust! Race down the streets earning points for destroying anything that gets in your way while completing missions that will challenge your skill behind the wheel.
- Chase down traitors, steal important items from the embassy, and collect data scattered around the city in 36 action packed missions!
- Unlock and drive 15 different vehicles ranging from Monster Trucks to F1 racers!
- Collect hidden coins in each mission to unlock different items to equip your vehicle with, from bus horns to nitros and jumping devices!
- Try to beat the Legendary setting or play Free Run mode where you can run wild throughout the level without receiving any damage to your vehicle.
- Destroy everything that gets in your way to earn the high score. There are thousands of destructible objects so don’t hold back!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jul 02, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Racing, Sports
- Majesco Entertainment
- Rocket Company
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.