Mega Man Legacy Collection - Collector's EditionNintendo 3DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom's iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series' origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Enjoy all six games and more for an MSRP of $14.99 as a digital download on the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™ and an MSRP of $29.99 for the retail version. A special Collector’s Edition will also be available for an MSRP of $49.99 which includes a brand-new gold Mega Man amiibo™, available exclusively in this version of the game
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of production art and original concept sketches, plus more than 100 Nintendo 3DS exclusive items – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Go gold – The Collector's Edition features an exclusive new gold Mega Man amiibo™. Use theoriginal Mega Man amiibo™ or new gold Mega Man amiibo™ to unlock 11 Nintendo 3DS exclusivechallenges.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man gamesand experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving acrisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixesgameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trialsfor experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the gamesand tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collectedfrom the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man withloads of information, original concept art, and more than 100 Nintendo 3DS exclusive Museum items.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and DigitalEclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of theoriginals for a new generation of gamers.
- Standard edition including all physical bonus items
- Set of 6 Mega Man postcards
- Exclusive gold Mega Man amiibo™
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Feb 23, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Digital Eclipse
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.