Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper combines the much loved heroes of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series in a story that also features characters from Ninja Gaiden, Warriors: Legends of Troy, Bladestorm, Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll, Dead or Alive and a new character made specifically for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper!
Years after the battle against Orochi, the Serpent King, the heroes of the Three Kingdoms and the Warring States struggle to seize control of the new universe they were thrown into when a new threat arises. A terrible and colossal monster, resembling a serpent with eight heads, casts its shadow across the land and defeats most of the brave warriors.
The ones that survived, assisted by the mysterious Kaguya, travel back through time to save fallen warriors and forge new alliances, collect powerful weapons and build an army so they can have a chance to defeat the terrible Hydra.
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 playable characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. But that is not all that you’ll have at your disposal this time, as the vortex created by Orochi drags a few more allies to their universe. Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles, Jeanne d'Arc, Nemea, and Ayane are only a few of the new additions to the playable character roster!
- Unlock abilities and influence the storyline through the bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting then clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the storyline, as well as unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customize scenarios and share them online for all to enjoy: Cleared stages from Story Mode or Free Mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change voice lines and characters, acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story Mode and use them to add even more interesting new aspects to their original battlefields. Then rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up.
- New “Duel Mode”: An all new “Duel Mode” fuses elements of player versus player battles and card battles into intense combat for player vs. COM battles, or online battles against your friends.
- Wii U™ GamePad compatible: Choose from two ways to play local two player co-op. Play using the TV and the Wii U™ GamePad screen, or play using standard split screen on your TV.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Tactical Action, Action
- TECMO KOEI AMERICA CORP.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.