Discover and take care of your very own lifelike magical pets.
Discover and take care of your very own lifelike magical pets. Become best friends, teach them tricks and dress them up! Bonding with your Petz has never felt so real!
- Hatch & collect 20 magic pets, each with their own personality and sense of humor. Collect all of them and dress them up in more than 42 fun costumes and accessories.
- Take care of life-like pets: Feed them, clean them and learn their preferences – from cotton candy to Tabasco sauce – to help them grow.
- 3D Petz and realistic reactions bring your Petz to life: Petz react to your actions in 3D, such as licking you, putting a paw up to welcome you, and performing 360 jumps when they’re excited. Bonding with your Petz has never felt so real!
- Explore an immersive 3D world as you teach them magical powers: Through new fun mini-games and 20 new magical maps, teach them to fly, speed, breathe ice and spit fire.
- Keep them hidden from your parents: Teach them to morph into household objects like toasters and lamps, and watch them transform in 3D! Have fun looking for them in your home once they transform.
- Augmented reality features: use the Nintendo 3DS Camera to decrypt codes on cards and discover new 3D realistic creatures, outfits and accessories.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 21, 2011
- No. of Players
- 1 player
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.