Play through four shocking new cases!
Players resume the role of Phoenix Wright, a defense attorney who must prove his client’s innocence against the toughest of odds and most ruthless of adversaries. Players must exercise their legal prowess as they collect evidence, examine witnesses, analyze testimonies and seek the truth to ensure that justice prevails. The game is characterized by its memorable characters, engaging storylines and unique game play format, all presented in a comical anime style.
- Two distinct game play segments:
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine what is fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence
- New “Psyche-Lock” feature – some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key (aka the “Psyche-Lock” state), so in order to break them down, successfully open up their Psyche- Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court – by presenting incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down; the only way to regain this stat is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche-Lock
- Use the DS touch screen to navigate the game and become deeply involved in court room proceedings by using the microphone to yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
- Colorful cast of characters include both new and familiar faces"