Welcome to the captivating world of Deadly Creatures…where nothing is safe.
Hunt or be hunted in Deadly Creatures, an action/suspense-thriller that puts you in the unlikely role of two of the desert’s creepiest predators: the Tarantula and the Scorpion. Set against a cinematic backdrop of mystery, greed and murder, you’ll explore the secrets of the desert as you fight for your survival in two interlocking adventures.
Explore a hostile, 360-degree desert landscape from a truly unique perspective as you crawl up walls, across ceilings and into subterranean worlds rarely seen by human eyes. Unleash the vicious attacks of the Tarantula and Scorpion as you defend yourself against fierce rivals and predators as you prepare for the deadliest creature of all… man.
Thrash enemies with Wii-based controls:
- Melee Combat: As the brutal scorpion, string together quick tactical strikes, creature-crushing combos and cinematic finishing moves to decimate your prey.
- Nimble Combat: As the Tarantula, use your lethal stealth abilities to pounce from the air, paralyze your prey with devastating web shots, and end with a fanged finishing strike.
- Tackle the titans of the desert, such as the Rattlesnake, Horned Lizard and the vicious Gila Monster. Use your wits and unique creature abilities to survive the desert’s most fearsome predators.
- Explore an entire world of venomous terror filled with stunning desert and human environments and supporting 360 degree freedom of movement.
- A gripping story of human betrayal and greed, as witnessed through the eyes of two deadly creatures.
- Release Date
- Feb 09, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action