Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's CutWii
Uncover the Secret of the Templars
Broken Sword®: Shadow of the Templars – The Director’s Cut for Wii builds on the original, boasting a new and explosive narrative interwoven with the first story. After witnessing the brutal and horrifying murder of one of Paris’s richest and most influential statesman, the player will be pulled into a sinister conspiracy rooted in a long forgotten medieval legend. New puzzles have been added that specifically utilize Nintendo's unique Wii Remote. The game also features stunning animated facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, artistic genius behind the comic book and upcoming movie Watchmen.
Deep and Captivating Murder Mystery
- Intriguing storyline following a journalist’s eyewitness account of a tragic assassination.
Intuitive Controls Redefine Adventure Genre
- Wii Remote controls create a whole new level of interaction and accessibility to vibrant and detailed settings.
- New hint system prevents players from ever getting stuck on puzzles by offering tips and advice when needed.
New Cooperative Multiplayer Gameplay
- Discover the adventure with an all-new two-player mode, allowing two players to explore settings together for clues and hints.
Exclusive Director’s Cut Content
- New story elements and settings – piecing together events before and after the original Broken Sword.
- Exclusive puzzles add new depth to the exploration gameplay.
Rich and Colorfully Illustrated Art Style
- Stunning hand-drawn illustrations by renowned artist Dave Gibbons.
- Animated facial expressions depict empathetic and emotional storytelling.
- Release Date
- Mar 24, 2009
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Revolution Software