Available Now Coming Oct 02, 2007
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
There's more happiness to spread, and Chibi-Robo is just the robot to do it!
A pollution epidemic is transforming the local park into a contaminated wasteland. It's up to Chibi-Robo to return the park to its former glory and defeat Sergeant Smogglor, champion of all things toxic and gross. With his trusty squirter and boom box in hand, Chibi must raise flowers, defeat noxious Smoglings and save the world.
- Touch controls let players interact with the world in new ways. Slide the stylus with good timing to squirt enemies, water flowers, pedal a bike and blast a boom box.
- Chibi's mission is bigger than ever this time around. Instead of living in a single home with one family, Chibi's on his own in the park now, spreading happiness to an entire town. The screen might be smaller, but the world is much bigger.
- As Chibi progresses in this green adventure, he'll meet all sorts of colorful characters, like marionette Francois, football mascot Bull and soda "spokesanimals" Pop and Fizz. If Chibi befriends these toys, they will help him in his quest to fix the park.
Characters: One of the focuses of this game is developing relationships with other toys, who, once befriended, give players Happy Points and help them with their park projects. These colorful characters include:
- Pop and Fizz: The penguin "spokesanimals" for PopFizz Soda.
- Francois: A marionette on a mission to escape his strings.
- Bull: A sports mascot who doesn't want to hang up his cleats yet.
- Molly Mapleleaf: A plastic toy who dreams of becoming a real tree.
- Tampa: A Free Ranger in search of a career change.
- Chassy: A classic car who wants to avoid the junkyard.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features: Chibi has a host of tools at his disposal. His trusty squirter does double duty as a gardening tool and an anti-Smogling weapon, while his boom box provides the tunes for him to dance to and helps sprout flower seeds. Chibi also has a variety of vehicles that he can use to travel around the town and park, including a cart, a canoe and a bicycle.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 02, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure, Rhythm
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?